CoQ10 is Achieving Exponential Growth
Over 10 million North Americans take CoQ10 daily.
20 percent compound annual growth over the past fifteen years.
Join Us in Shaping Industry Trends and Guiding Education Efforts!
MISSION and OBJECTIVES
The CoQ10 Association (CQA) is a 501c(6) trade association of mutually accountable leaders in the CoQ10 industry. We are: GMP raw ingredient providers and brand manufacturers, distributors, marketers, retailers, and scientific journals,
as well as practitioners who professionally recommend supplementing with Coenzyme Q10.
Our MISSION is to:
“Increase public awareness about CoQ10’s surprising whole health benefits and expand manufacturer understanding of the solid science supporting both well-known and newfound benefits.”
In the actualization of that mission, CQA acts as a communications and strategy liaison, interacting with and providing resources to six key groups:
• Stakeholders – Equip manufacturers, brand holders, and retailers with insider news and guidance on ingredient quality and responsible marketing
In 2014, supplement industry leader Scott Steinford saw a critical need for intelligent structure and orchestrated intention to further CoQ10’s exponential growth. Steinford founded the CoQ10 Association as an alliance of CoQ10 companies committed to maintaining product integrity, efficacy, and ongoing marketability.
• Medical Community – Provide educational materials and events for physicians and condition-specific patient groups
• Consumers – Offer educational resources through online and regional events
• Academia – Cultivate new CoQ10 research opportunities
• Media – Become the leading information source for trade and popular media
• Government & Regulatory Groups – Provide accurate up-to-date ingredient data and dosage insights
Our interactions with the above Communications Targets are grounded in specific proactive goals. Our 2015 inaugural projects include:
• Direct outreach to medical support groups who would benefit from CoQ10 (such as Parkinson’s and Huntington’s disease)
• Cultivate manufacturer-to-consumer connections for patients requiring high dose (>1200 mg/day) CoQ10 intake
• Develop new CoQ10 research projects with three leading university laboratories
All members agree to the CQA Code of Ethics and Business Practices to ensure product safety and integrity and maintain consumer trust. CQA upholds industry transparency and proper association governance. Working together, our members develop and implement education initiatives to expand CoQ10 awareness and sustain long-term demand.
There are four tiers of membership available to potential CQA members.
Leadership Membership (Executive Board) $24,000 annual dues
This level is for organizations wishing to take an active role in the direction of the industry. Leadership • Membership provides automatic seats on CoQ10 Association’s boards and sub-committees.
• Executive Board meetings by teleconference
• Annual two-day strategic planning meeting and resource presentations • All benefits for Associate, Base, and Plus levels also apply
Plus Level Membership $12,000 annual dues
Plus Level Members receive exclusive, detailed market data, market assistance, and consumer studies. • This level is appropriate for organizations that desire access to insider information and are still defining their scope of involvement in leadership initiatives.
• Global CoQ10 Annual Market Review for ingredients • Access to CoQ10 Product Database
• All benefits for Associate and Base levels also apply
$6,000 annual dues
Base Level membership permits small, quality-driven companies to cultivate initial partnership with association activities. It is also open to larger entities who wish to try a lower level commitment before increasing their involvement in the industry.
• Voting privilege on Association decisions
• Use of CoQ10 Associate logo on your marketing materials • Access to member updates and presentation library
• Eligible to serve on CoQ10 Association committees
• All benefits for Associate level also apply
Associate Level (non-voting) $2,500 annual dues
This membership level is intended for individuals and entities with no CoQ10 related products, but with vested interest in the CoQ10 industry, including practitioners, clinics, and scientific journals.
• Access to CoQ10 Association member newsletters
• Detailed listing of your company on the CoQ10 Association website